3rd European peer-learning workshop of the H2020 funded project EPATEE
"The evaluation of policies for Article 7 of the Energy Efficiency Directive"
30th November 2018, 09:00 – 15:30
Conference centre “Roma Eventi - Piazza di Spagna”, Via Alibert, 5A - 00187 Rome
The aim of EPATEE’s European Peer-Learning Workshops is to provide a platform for stakeholders to exchange knowledge and discuss existing practices of the evaluation of energy efficiency policies. The workshops serve at achieving one of EPATEE’s main targets: to enable peer-to-peer experience sharing and capacity building.
The agenda of the 3rd European Peer-Learning Workshop focused on:
- Presenting the policy evaluation support tools developed so far in the project and showing their value based on practical examples
- Stakeholders’ experiences with ongoing and finalised energy efficiency policy evaluations
- The current ex-post evaluation of the French White Certificates scheme: challenges in preparing and launching a large-scale evaluation
- Feedback from the evaluation of the Italian White Certificate scheme: from the verification of projects to the evaluation at scheme level
- Learning from the UK's Energy Company Obligation scheme. Evaluation of previous schemes and developing the evaluation of the 2018-2022 scheme
- UK’s Energy Company Obligation scheme and the National Energy Efficiency Data (NEED) framework: using NEED to monitor the performance of energy efficiency measures in domestic housing stock
Please dowload below the full program of the 3nd European Peer-Learning Workshop.
More informations or questions about EPATEE : email@example.com