The International Energy Policy & Programme Evaluation Conference (IEPPEC) took place in Vienna, on 25-27 June 2018.
The conference aimed at exchanging new ideas, inputs for current and upcoming debates, experience, and lessons learnt about evaluation of energy efficiency policies and programmes.
The following papers prepared by EPATEE partners were on the agenda of the conference:
- What Can We Learn from Sharing Experience About Evaluation Practices? https://energy-evaluation.org/
- White Certificates in Italy: Lessons Learnt Over 12 Years of Evaluation https://energy-evaluation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2018-disanto-paper-vienna.pdf
- Subsidy scheme for energy savings in social housing of Amsterdam https://energy-evaluation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2018-pp402-vandermeulen.pdf
- Accounting of Energy Savings in Policy Evaluation — How to Get at Least 8 Different (Correct!) Results from the Same Data https://energy-evaluation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2018-voswinkel-paper-vienna.pdff
- How Relevant are Free-Rider Effects for Target Achievement? https://energy-evaluation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2018-breitschopf-paper-vienna.pdf